When time is short: speaking off the cuff
By Sheryl Smikle, Ph.D.
Dr. Smikle covers the top concerns most speakers have when it comes to a speaker's time, their audience and the topic. She answers in this article the following 5 questions:
1. Who has requested you to speak?
2. To whom will you be speaking?
3. What is the goal of your talk?
4. How much time will you have to speak?
5. What type of setting will you be in?
The title of this Blog posting leads to the full article.
Posted using ShareThis