Newspaper Source is one of the best kept secrets to finding news information in full text without asking Google or any other search engine. Once logged in, keywords, source names, titles and authors can be used to find the desired news story.
To Access Newspaper Source:
1. From the Library Blog Choose - Find CW Article Databases
2. Select - Newspapers
3. Choose - Newspaper Source
4. Log In
5. Use simple key words in all search bars to identify a news story of interest
6. Click the blue linked titles to view the full records
7. Print the HTML or PDF link provided, send to RefWorks, Save to a Drive or your My Ebsco Host Account.
Please contact the College Librarian with any questions at extension 281